Buy Replacement Parts for Honda Engines
Honda Engine Replacement Parts
Don’t take weeks or more to find the right part!
Westmoreland Equipment offers genuine OEM parts for your
Honda 4-stroke engines.
- Same day turnaround on in stock Honda
- Two day turnaround on Honda engine parts not in
- Rarely a back order
- Westmoreland Equipment has the contacts and
sources to get you the parts you need on time
For 4-stroke Honda engine parts and service,
Westmoreland Equipment is your small engine specialist.
We learned small engine sales, maintenance, and repair
in the days of Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, and Chrysler.
Now we are your Honda small engine specialists.
supplies all the best OEM (original
equipment manufacture) Honda small engine
parts you need, including:
- Honda carburetors and throttle
- Honda springs, valves, and gaskets
- Honda oil drain plugs and fuel caps
- Honda engine air cleaner systems
- Honda starter handles and ropes
- Honda engine spark plugs
- Honda starter and recoil assemblies
- Honda engine exhaust & crankcase
If it is on a Honda 4-stroke small equipment engine, we have it or can get it for you quickly"
– Ernie Graham, Owner
Early adopters of Honda engines worried about the
availability of parts. In today’s market that is no
longer a concern. Any part you need can be made
available quickly to get your work moving again.
Westmoreland Equipment has the expertise to
help you find the right part.
With 15 years experience, we can answer your service
questions and help you find the right Honda engines and
parts. Count on our expertise and information to guide
you. We are never too busy to talk to a customer, and we
carry the popular Honda OEM parts you need.
“What’s the Head Torque?" “What’s the Valve Clearance?"
Customers are always calling with questions. Even when
tracking down a part, they may say “I need a fuel tank
for a Honda GX160 engine," not knowing there are at
least ten major types of that engine, all with different
parts requirements. There may be 20 variations of
carburetor for the GX160 alone.
When Westmoreland Equipment ships a part for your four
stroke Honda engine, it’s got to be right.
We can help. We’ll guide you to where the needed
information is on the engine you’re working with.
Need some technical information,
download Honda Engine Specifications and maintenance
standards documents from our site.
Want to Repair it Yourself?
Want to take a try at repairing that engine yourself? Check with us for the quality Honda OEM replacement parts (original equipment manufacture parts) you need. See our Honda Engine Parts page for specs and maintenance standards and table of GX Series Commercial Honda Engines.
For Honda OEM
Honda Long Block
Honda Short Block
Honda OEM Replacement Parts Include:
- Fuel tanks
- Recoil assemblies
- Air cleaners
- Fuel caps
- Starter handles & ropes
- Oil plugs
If you don't see it here, contact us and we can get the parts you need for your Honda engine. If you have significant repairs, you may want to take advantage of our short blocks or a long blocks.
Honda small engine repair can include the following procedures:
- Engine removal and installation
- Removal and replacement of fuel and air cleaning systems
- Muffler replacement
- Shroud/recoil starter removal and installation
- Oil seal replacement
- Carburetor removal, overhaul, and reinstallation
- Inspection and cleaning of the engine block
- Crankshaft and Camshaft inspection, including inspection of bearings
- Piston, connecting rod, and piston ring checks and replacement
- Cylinder honing
- Valve and tappet inspection and servicing
Contact us for service questions, replacement parts, and price quotes.
Common Small Engine Repairs
At Westmoreland Equipment we frequently see the following common Honda 4-stroke engine repairs:
- Oil leaks
- Engine won’t start
- Repairing loose valve seats
- Broken starter ropes and recoil systems
- Valve jobs, clearance checks, and adjustments
- Carburetor rebuilds
- Compression problems
- Adjusting governors
- Gasket & seal replacement
For Honda OEM
If you have a problem Honda engine that you cannot repair, contact Westmoreland Equipment by phone or by email. Our experts will help you or repair the engine for you.
Return to Top